Friday, November 17, 2006

Sitting Pretty



Brighton has been sitting up on her own for a couple of weeks now and it's insane how grown-up she seems, being somewhat mobile now. She is loving being the center of attention now that she can see it all from a new perspective. She can entertain herself more which makes life a little easier for us when we're running all over the place. Kyle has been so great about taking Brighton during church these past few months because my calling isn't exactly baby-friendly. She just sits right next to him in Priesthood and tries to get everyone's attention by gigggling or sqeaking as loud as she can. What a wild child!

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again; so cute! What's your calling? I just got one, which looks like Brad will be doing the same, for Sunday School and Priesthood! But he doesn't get to see Will too much anyway, so I figure that it will be good for the both of them....