Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween Festivities




I'm still trying to catch up on the Halloween events due to technical difficulties with the blog the past week or so. I thought I'd let you all know a few Halloweenie things we did during the holiday week. Kyle, Brighton, and I decided to make a Jack o' lantern (Brighton's not in the pic because she fell asleep during the cutting! Too much excitement for her I guess!). It was much fun! Also, the day before, while I was on the phone, Kyle and baby surprised me with a monster-face belly! Kyle wanted to dress her up like that for Halloween, but I said she'd get a bit cold. We made her belly rolls move to look like the monster was talking, which was hilarious! This fun activity reminded me of the time when Brighton was in my belly and Kyle painted my stomach to look like an egg for easter! Here's a little reminiscent photo. The Comins must have a fetish with belly painting! Oh well! Like mother like daughter I guess!

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

It worked, the site, and my internet! Yay! So cute, the bellies! Brighton is on the list of girls for Will to date! Maybe they can be pen-pals first...