Thursday, August 09, 2012

Connections


 
Ever since Graham was born, Brighton and him have had this special bond.  I'm not sure if it's the opposite gender thing or if the age difference is perfect for them or if it's Brighton's innate nurturing sense, but these two are so sweet together.  I could leave them alone for hours and they would entertain each other.  Either Brighton won't stop making him laugh, or Graham will just snuggle up with her while she reads.  He loves her so much and she is so good about taking care of him.  I love that they are connected this way.  It makes me appreciate the sibling bond.  I hope this connection can last longer than Graham's infancy because 2 -year-old boys might not be as easy to snuggle with.  For now I'll enjoy the love they both bring into our home.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Those are precious. Tyler and Bransen seem to get along pretty good most days and it is so fun to watch them bond.

Annie Hatch said...

Oh I just love this. so sweet