Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Day of Primary


Where does the time go? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was excited to see her go to nursery? Now I am nostalgic to see her move up to Primary. Today was her first day. A lot of mixed feelings are going on, but I guess it's all for the best. I mean, she was completely ready if you can't already tell by the utter enthusiasum on her face. She has been waiting for this moment since Easter. I just don't know if I'm ready yet! Oh well, hooray for Brighton on becoming such a big girl (I just hope I can make it through her first primary program without bawling like a baby!)!

1 comment:

MathisFam said...

It never ends. Kids grow up so fast! Before you know it she will be getting ready for kindergarten and 1st grade. I can't believe Carson will be in school all day soon.