Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to...

ME!

Today is my birthday and since it's Sunday, we just had some friends over for dinner. We've got some great friends here named Jenny and Jon Cummings. Jenny is so great. She baked me a super yummy birthday cake and got me 2 of the best gifts: 1- Twilight lotion (okay it's from bath&body works but we loved the movie so it worked both ways) 2- A subscription to Runners' World. We've been planning on running a marathon together in 2010 and this just gets me more excited to do that! She's so awesome and I don't know what I would do without her here! Thanks again Jenny!

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday...
Sounds like you guys are loving it over there and things are going so good for you guys. Thats Awesome!
I hope you guys have a fun filled Holiday!

Stacy said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I cant believe you WANT to run a marathon! Good luck

Annie Hatch said...

I hope you had an awesome day! I was bummed I only got your voicemail when I called...we need to chat soon! We miss you