Friday, September 25, 2009

Life

I know, I know. I've been terrible at blogging. How does life get so busy that you don't even have a second to take a breath? I can't even imagine how I'm going to deal with things when my kids become teenagers or even pre-teens and get involved with sports and what not! Yikes! I guess I'll just have to take it one day at a time. Which is what I've been doing lately and blogging has never made it to the top of the list by the end of each day. Anyway, I'm here. I'm having fun hanging out with my kids that are growing like crazy. Porter is almost walking, but he can stand on his own with ease. I think he's just so fast on all fours that he doesn't have an interest in trying just the 2 legs. He can seriously keep up with Brighton by crawling. It's nuts. He's nuts. He is all over the place and will not stop go go going. Brighton never had this much energy which means I didn't need that much energy for her. But Porter is definitely a different story. My energy level has been mandatorily increased. He makes life a lot crazier but a lot more fun too. If he wasn't so happy all the time, I think it would be a little harder to deal with. But he's so smiley that you can't help but be happy around him. And he's almost 1! Where did that year go? We all seem to be growing up and it's scary but fun! Life has it's ups and downs but it's worth it to see these smiling faces everyday!


Oh and did I mention today I turned my back on Porter for a minute and found this? He's quick.

2 comments:

kiki comin said...

i am so glad to hear of the differences you see in having a boy. they ARE crazy, huh! it's too bad we don't live closer so we could put 3 boys together and let them all take their energy out on each other!:)

Kate! said...

they're so sweet :)