Friday, January 16, 2009

Birthday Backtrack


My birthday was about a month ago and I've been meaning to post the events of the day but have just gotten around to doing now (Due to the lack of other events going on in our house. It's pretty boring here!). First off, Kyle and I were able to go to the St. George Temple together for the first time which was so nice. Casey and Ty watched the kids while we left. Then, we all went out to dinner at a Chinese restaurant (My fave!) and after that, we went home and Kyle surprised me with a Dairy Queen ice cream cake which is the best cake in the world! And the best part was that Kyle got me a new camera! I opened up a big box that had this little homeade book with pics of Brighton and Porter in it and then he pulled out another box that had the camera oin it and said he took the pics of the kids with the new camera! I was really excited because our camera has been on its last leg for quite a while (Well, it just hasn't been up to my standards with a new baby in the house and wanting to take pics every second.) and I've been frustrated with it, so now I can take pics to my heart's content! Thanks babe for making my birthday the best!

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Such a hip 24 year old!

Spitfire said...

Look at Brighton, cheesin it up as always. What a cutie. Happy birthday! Next time you go to Salt Lake let me know, we should meet in the middle. I miss you!