Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The B-Day Girl!





Today is the big day that Brighton turns 2! I can't believe 2 years has already passed by! It's crazy! Well, since we've been kinda stressing over packing and moving, we didn't do much for her birthday. We went over to our friends' house for dinner and FHE and Little B blew out some matches (we didn't have any candles) on a cupcake. Also, we saved some presents that my parents sent so she could open them and she had a good time with that. Anyway, it was a fun little evening and today (her real birthday) she opened a package from my Nana (her great-nana) and she was in heaven! As you can see in the pic above, she got a little chair that she hasn't gotten out of, and a Dora doll that she has a death grip on. Needless to say, she Love love loved the stuff! Thanks so much Nana!
P.S. A little bad news that I forgot to mention in my previous post is that we won't have a computer in VA, so thursday will be our last post for a few months, unless I can find the internet somewhere close to where we'll be living. We'll see, so stay tuned!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Brighton! Wow 2 years already!? That's so crazy! I remember when you guys came over to our trailer just after she was born. Oh man how time flies!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wow! These pictures really even make her look like a two year old! WOW!

{B}dreamy said...

Holy toledo, 2 already?! Happy bday lil' B! And I think you need to rethink your no computer policy... *B

MikeG Family said...

Holy cow - I don't check the blog for a few weeks, and now what do I find? You're moving, you got a haircut, your baby turned 2 - what else did I miss? Happy happy birthday to that cute little Brighton girl! I love her hair in the last picture. Good luck with the move - I hope you guys have a great time over there and take lots of pics to blog about when you get back! And finally, you're hair is SO CUTE! It looks really great on you. You are beautiful!

MikeG Family said...

I meant your hairstyle looks really great on you. The way I worded it, it sounds like hair in general looks good on you. And it does. I just wanted to compliment you on the style, too. :)

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Two years seems like nothing anymore! She is so sweet. Congrats on the job in Virginia....being an eastern girl myself (Pa) I think you will have a great time, but it is a bit of a culture shock! Can't wait to hear about your summer.
Take care
Courtney

Erick and Megan said...

Have a great move! I kinda wish we had gone somewhere crazy for a few months before settling down. HAGS (remember that from 6th grade?!)