Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Events








So this is a little overdue and by the coaxing of my father, I have needed to post! So here is the rundown on our Easter events. The day before, we painted Easter eggs for the first time and Brighton had a blast. She thought it was so cool when the eggs changed colors. Anyway, the next day, Brighton found her homeade easter basket (which we made for family night the previous week) and loved finding her eggs that were hidden in the house. As you can see, she was so proud of her discoveries and dove into the candy right away. Her favorite Easter item I think though, was the stuffed bunny that her great-nana sent to her. She's been carrying it around ever since she got it! Anyway, thanks Nana and we hope everyone had a great Easter day!

8 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

SO cute! I miss you guys! Luckily, I get to see you soon right...and is your hair lighter, or is it just me?

Michelle said...

Brighton is such a doll! Glad you had a good holiday!

marcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marcie said...

What a cute Easter basket; and I agree with your dad, it was great to see you post! :)

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE the naked pics of Brighton!! adorable!

Jessica said...

Is your hair lighter? So cute! Brighton is getting so grown-up! Evelyn still talks about you guys! So do we :)

ryan and berni said...

Egg decorating...Fun times. Brighton is such a cutie! Parker and Easton are forgetting who you guys are. I guess it's been a while. Love ya all.

staci baker said...

Looks like Brighton loved it! Kids make holidays so fun again! Her hair is getting longer, isn't it? I'm also glad that you got to be with Clarissa last week. Good luck to Kyle with finishing out his semester!