Monday, December 10, 2007

A Very Late Thanksgiving





Oh my gosh! Can i just say that I'm the worst blogger of all time?! SO things have been kinda busy but my big excuse is that our computer has o much stuff on it that it is taking 2 years to do anything so it's almost impossible to post. I know I just need to clear everything off so I think that will be my Christmas project. Well, much has happened but I'll start off with a Thanksgiving update. We went to Kyle's mom's house (Grandma Kathy) and met up with his sister Keri and Brother-in-law Dan. They have Olivia who is 3 months younger than Brighton so they had a blast playing together. Dan brought his new gun so we all went shooting for a little while and it was fun (note my awesome stance as I fire it off.) After the Thanksgiving festivities were over, Keri and I went to Park City at midnight to hit all the sales. I know, we're crazy, but it was fun to hang out together and feel the excitement of the hunt! I found Brighton a winter jacket that was 70% off so that made me feel good. Then we went home and took a long nap.
AFter Kyle's Mom's house we stopped by his parents' house in Cedar Hills and spent the day watching the BYU/Utah football game and eating leftover thanksgiving goodies. We stayed the night at Tyler and Casey's (our brother and sister) throughout the trip and it Brighton was loving her life hanging out with her Aunt Casey and Uncle Ty. All-in all it was a super busy, but super fun trip! More on the recent happenings in our life soon!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Brighton's jacket in that first picture has the same pattern as the slippers I wanted to get her! Old Navy!? It's very very cute!