Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Mustachioed


When Kyle wears his bandana, he loves to put one on Brighton too! Here they are twinners which Brighton seems to be tickled by. Also, I have to apologize for the nasty hair growing on the upper lip of my husband. Every year around Halloween, he seems to think that it's cool to grow a mustache. Who does that?! He tries to come up with a costume that will incorporate the said hair, but never ends up dressed as anything. So I told him that if it wasn't gone the day after Halloween, then I can't make any promises that it won't be gone when he wakes up in the morning (I've threatened shaving before but never had to resort to it.). Anyway, to my joy I awoke to a freshly shaven husband on Nov. 1st and things couldn't be better!

4 comments:

MikeG Family said...

Ha ha...I'd have to agree with the mustache thing. I'm not too fond of facial hair, either. If they only knew how uncomfortable it was to kiss them when it's long! We, too, wish you guys lived closer - we would love to get together with you guys. Brighton is such a cute little ladybug - I love her costume! And it sounded like she had a lot of fun trick-or-treating. I think it'll be a lot more fun for us next year when Braiden is old enough to be excited about halloween and understand what's going on though, you know?

Chris said...

Oh Danie, sometimes Sterling toys with the idea and I immediately shoot it down and swear that he will not be seen with me or by me if he grows any facial hair other than the 2-3 day scruff!! Yeah, I think the bandana is the right accessory when you have a mustache!! I'm definitely with you, I am not a fan. You and Brighton look so cute in your costumes, she makes such a cute little bug. You look great, by the way.

Jessica said...

You people are good. You people are really good. We'll be in touch.

Anonymous said...

ewwwwww gross Kyle. No seriously, gross. Don't ever do that again. haha! Aaron did that one time, only he made handlebars...what is it with you crazy guys? haha!