Sunday, August 05, 2007

Last Weekend in AK!!!





This weekend Kyle and I were able to go to the Anchorage Temple for the last time. It was a great experience because this was the temple that I recieved my endowments so it is a special place for me! When we go down to Cedar City, we won't have a built-in babysitter and the St. George temple is 45 minutes away, so it'll be interestng to see how our trips work out down there! Anyway it was a good last weekend! Also, my friend Clarissa inspired me with her creative headband-making abilities, so after a phone call to her, I made Brighton a headband of her own! Kyle thinks it's way too big and she looks like she has a protuberence coming out of her head, but I think it's alright. So thanks for the tips Cla!Well, here are a few pics of her with it on today for church. It was a little rough to leave the ward because we finally found our niche here, but I know we'll be in another great ward down in Utah. I can't believe I'm saying this, but we only have 2 MORE DAYS! Hooray! So if you don't hear from me soon, you'll know I'm flying in the sunny skies of UT!

3 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Have a safe trip! And the headband is darling!

Clarissa Meegan said...

What sweet pictures! And Brighton looks way too cute in that headband. DARLING. Way to go! Thank goodness for hot glue huh?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. I'm sad I won't have an excuse to go to Alaska now, but now we'll just have to come down to Southern Utah and go biking with you guys.
Can't wait to see you in September!