Monday, January 08, 2007

Family Festivities







So a ton has happened in the past month and I, unfortunately, have been a slacker when it comes to keeping up on the blog. So here is a quick rundown on what has been going on in the Comin home. In the beginning of December Kyle and I went to his company Christmas party and it was pretty funny. It was like prom for older people. Everyone was dressed in these huge dresses and danced the night away. Needless to say, we left a after the dinner was served. But it was a fun time anyway.
Also, Christmas was a super fun time for the whole family. Brighton was loving her life with all the wrapping paper. She liked what was on the presents more that what was in the boxes. We had Christmas on Christmas Eve with my family (including my sister who came from Montana) and then we were off to Kyle's Family's house in Utah for Christmas. Above are a ton of pics of our trip including Sarah's (Kyle's sister) wedding and Brighton's cousins she got to meet for the first time. It was fun with all the babies together. It was especially fun with the entire family together. I took a ton of pics and more will follow in the next few days, so enjoy! We hope everyone else had a fun-filled holiday season as well!



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow sounds like you've had a lot of fun! Those are some great pictures. Brighton always looks so angelic. I love it.

Clarissa Meegan said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of you and Kyle. You are so hip! I think that I'm going to blow it up poster size and hang it on my wall in Ogden!

{B}dreamy said...

Just wanted to say that I LOVE the new glasses (they are new(ish), right?) and check out your arms girl! Especially in that first photo: those are my dream arms, right there! *sigh*

{B}dreamy said...

Oh, and Brighton is gorgeous as usual!